Position: Sales Call Centre Agent
Are you all about client services and addressing customer concerns? Are you a fantastic salesperson with the ability to meet deadlines? Do you love working with people and ensuring they feel heard? Then raise your hand because we’re HIRING!
This role plays an integral part in our team, as you are the first point of contact between our customers and the Company. Therefore, setting the tone for customer satisfaction.
Great, so who is a good fit?
A specialist who is an expert in achieving and exceeding sales targets. Responsible for the relationship between the Company and the Client, as well as someone who has amazing organisation and timekeeping skills. You are self-motivated and self-driven with an unwavering ability to continuously learn and improve. You love working with people and your number one priority is customer satisfaction, as well as marketing the Business’ products.
You may be wondering, what does the duties include?
- Meeting with possible investors for the LNDR Club;
- Grow and build the investor Club membership;
- Responsible to do presentations to possible investors so as to attain new business;
- Manage and convert leads into sales and ensure outcomes are captured onto the system;
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information;
- Reviews customers’ credit profiles;
- Adheres to affordability regulations functioning within the NCR & the NCA;
- Cold calling and answering of inbound calls in a timely and friendly manner;
- Evaluate problems and complaints of callers and provide proper solutions to them;
- Respond to the needs of customers and provide personalised service;
- Provides information on the company’s products or services and generates interest in the offer;
- Upsells products and services;
- Research needed information using available resources;
- Processes forms and applications;
- Routes calls to other team members whenever needed;
- Makes relevant notes from customer interactions;
- Identify any issues that customers might be struggling with;
- Report on customer feedback;
- Complete call logs and reports;
- Manage & update customer databases;
- Follow-ups on customer calls;
- Boost customer loyalty by offering a proper experience over the phone.
Are there any specific skills and attributes required?
- Ability to build strong relationships and effectively identify problems as soon as they arise;
- Analysis of stumbling blocks to find positive solutions and ability to develop alternative solutions to common issues;
- Identify critical factors which will affect certain outcomes, as well as accurately evaluate options and establish priorities;
- Anticipate outcomes and identify consequences;
- Open and honest communication regarding products;
- Actively listen to others to determine approach to be taken and the ability to persuade individuals so as to see reason;
- Successful creation and implementation of negotiation strategy;
- Ability to show empathy with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to provide concise and relevant information and able to provide advice when needed;
- Ability to work alongside team to achieve a common goal;
- Be mutually accountable for all projects taken on;
- Ability to encourage differences and opinions;
- Ability to perform tasks in an organised manner;
- Set personal goals and ensure the achievement thereof;
- Plan efficiently and effectively to ensure deadlines are met;
- Ability to remain calm in a situation of conflict;
- Display patience when dealing with stakeholders and team;
- Highly disciplined with a willingness to learn;
- Confident with the ability to apply resilience;
- Cooperative and optimistic;
- High attention to detail.
Take a look at the what the requirements for this amazing job is
- 3 year’s sales call centre experience;
- Familiar with telephone and computer technology;
- Experience within the financial services industry, preferred;
- Experience in effectively making sales and reaching targets;
- Customer service experience;
- Availability for varied shifts;
- Ability to handle pressure;
- Knowledge of Retention and Recall.