Do you love being out and about, meeting new people? Do you want to write your own cheque on a monthly basis? Are you fantastic at convincing and does your negotiation skills know no bounds? Are you hungry for Sales and willing to go the extra mile to obtain them? Raise your hand because WE’RE HIRING!
It’s our mission to unleash the potential in our team, and we know that teams perform best when they are diverse and each individual feels that they belong. That’s why we want you to join us in the capacity of National Sales Manager. This role plays an integral part in our team, as you will ensure the business growth and client satisfaction throughout, whilst managing your teams in such a manner so as to achieve success.
So, who are we and why would you want to join us?
We are a young, energetic, and passionate group of companies working in different industries, all focused on becoming market leader in our fields. Our fast-paced environment will positively challenge you and keep you engaged as you navigate through changing priorities and varying demands. We work smart, we work hard, but we have fun doing it!
Companies in our group include:
- LNDR – a lending solutions provider
- Cryosave – A bank for newborn stem cells
- APS – an outsourced call centre management company
What can we offer you? Some of our benefits include:
- Modern fit-for-purpose people practices.
- Working in a state-of-the-art tech building that includes access to on-site gym to help you grow your fitness as much as you do your brain.
- Two on-site restaurants that will have you inhaling aromas of mouth-watering lunchtime dishes, and freshly brewed coffee. At Fintech campus that’s just a part of the rhythm of the day.
Great, so who is a good fit?
A specialist with extensive knowledge in how to sell and building new networks. Someone who fully understands the Sales life-cycle, inclusive of client services. The ideal candidate will also have an unsatiable hunger to write his/her own cheque and will be innovative in finding new ways to find customers. Someone who has a passion for people and acts as a leader who coaches his/her team toward new hights.
You may be wondering, what does such a fantastic individual’s duties include?
- Prospecting and developing new, high-volume, viable business for the Company;
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead nationwide Regional Sales Managers and agents toward the achievement of corporate sales objectives;
- Develop and revise competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization;
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching, and development whilst matching sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to address this when necessary;
- Manage sales management, budget control, compensation programs, and incentives;
- Ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development, and retention of sales personnel;
- Act as an Ambassador to engage with trade key decision-makers, business owners, and buyers to promote the company’s products;
- Assist sales managers and sales agents with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning, and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of trade customer satisfaction is maintained to ultimately achieve the highest possible business outcome in the trade for the company;
- Continually develop business relationships with stakeholders, ops managers, and regional managers for the optimal benefit of the company, using knowledge and relationships within the respective territories;
- Keep abreast of trends in the market and activities in the sector, being aware of competitor activities to remain ahead of the curve;
- Network with various stakeholders within the Company and our market;
- Act as mentor and coach to support the sales team;
- Reach own Sales target continuously and without fail;
- Design and do presentations to all prospective sources of clients in order to source new prospective clients;
- Prepare and submit Sales reports to relevant stakeholders.
Are there any specific skills and attributes required?
- Entrepreneurial mind-set (must be able to work independently);
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills and ability to network;
- An established network of clients and ability to prospect for new business;
- Innovative in finding new ways to market and obtain clients;
- Unrivalled sales ability;
- Ability to apply tenacity;
- Effective planning, organising and time management skills;
- Someone who is hands-on, who will sell alongside his/her team
Take a look at the what the requirements for this amazing job is
- Computer literate with knowledge in Excel, Word and MS Suite;
- Grade 12;
- Degree in Sales Management or similar field;
- 5 years+ Sales experience in Long-term, short-term and investments;
- 3 years+ Client Services experience;
- 5 years+ Sales Management experience;
- A proven track record of achieving sales growth targets within a fast paced environment.
- Strong networker and customer relationship management experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication (including business presentations and reporting, project overviews and feedback, and public speaking);
- Willing to travel extensively with own reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.