Location: East Rand, Nelspruit, Durban, Western-Cape, Gauteng
We are seeking a knowledgeable and energetic Discovery Tied Agent who is willing to go the extra mile to build his/her own client base. This role is ideal for someone with a positive attitude and who sees him or herself as an absolute go-getter with an unwavering drive to meet client needs.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a personal network and represent the organization at relevant industry events.
- Source leads and referrals.
- Identify sales opportunities while promoting the organization and enhancing its reputation.
- Introduce internal specialists and utilize their expertise to gather and analyse client data in order to identify the correct sales opportunities and solutions.
- Manage the customer journey from sales to on-boarding and regular portfolio review.
- Develop and implement a customer contact plan to communicate and engage with the client regarding product launches, sales campaigns, servicing opportunities and ongoing portfolio management.
- Manage key client customer relationships to maintain customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty while following principles of TCF.
- Develop and maintain knowledge, understanding and adherence to the regulatory framework and relevant codes as well as the organizations policies and procedures.
- Participate in development programmes, assessments and activities which form part of the formal and informal training program.
- Gain/maintain the relevant external professional accreditation requirements.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the Financial Services Industry regulations, best practice solutions and fit and proper requirements.
Desired Qualification and Experience:
- Matric/Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent Essential.
- 120 FAIS credits (NQF 5) in Wealth Management, CFP preferred.
- 2 or more years’ experience as a Financial Advisor within the financial services industry, life and investment essential.
- RE 5 certificate.
- Proven sales track record.