We are seeking a knowledgeable and energetic Independent Financial Advisor who is willing to go the extra mile to build his/her own client base. This role is ideal for someone with a positive attitude and who sees him or herself as an absolute go-getter with an unwavering drive to meet client needs.
So what do we offer you to ensure your success?
- Advances on commission payment options;
- An optional bi-monthly or monthly commission;
- No admin/desk fees;
- Admin assistance and back-office support;
- P-grade office space and meeting rooms;
- Ongoing marketing campaigns and lead provision;
- Best FinTech in the industry;
- We will provide - digital business cards, email accounts and signatures;
- You will have access to our Gym, Bistro and Slow Lounge.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a personal network and represent the organization at relevant industry events.
- Source leads and referrals.
- Identify sales opportunities while promoting the organization and enhancing its reputation.
- Introduce internal specialists and utilize their expertise to gather and analyse client data in order to identify the correct sales opportunities and solutions.
- Manage the customer journey from sales to on-boarding and regular portfolio review.
- Develop and implement a customer contact plan to communicate and engage with the client regarding product launches, sales campaigns, servicing opportunities and ongoing portfolio management.
- Manage key client customer relationships to maintain customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty while following principles of TCF.
- Develop and maintain knowledge, understanding and adherence to the regulatory framework and relevant codes as well as the organizations policies and procedures.
- Participate in development programmes, assessments and activities which form part of the formal and informal training program.
- Gain/maintain the relevant external professional accreditation requirements.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the Financial Services Industry regulations, best practice solutions and fit and proper requirements.
Desired Qualification and Experience:
- Matric/Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent Essential.
- 120 FAIS credits (NQF 5) in Wealth Management, CFP preferred.
- 2 or more years’ experience as a Financial Advisor within the financial services industry, life and investment essential.
- RE 5 certificate.
- Proven sales track record.