1. Monthly/Weekly Reconciliation
• Reconciling Vendor Accounts.
• Ensuring Vendor accounts are paid up to date.
• Follow up on reconciling items.
• Ensuring all Vendor Account Statements are received.
• Preparation and allocating of payments.
• Updating accrual report.
• Sending out all Remittances.
2. Fixed monthly recording
• Ensuring all fixed monthly tax invoices are received and
captured within the deadline.
• Calculate accruals and update report for all fixed
• Ensuring payments for all fixed monthly invoices are
made by the due date.
3. Invoice Handling
• Ensuring all Tax Invoices are valid as per SARS Regulations
(5 Point Check).
• Capturing of Invoices through Meat Matrix and Sage 200
• Filing of all documentation.
4. Vendor Maintenance
• Completion of New Credit Applications.
• Maintaining Vendor details.
• Loading of new/existing beneficiaries.
6. • Taking phone calls and answering billing questions from
• Participative and able to work as part of the team
• Grade 12 (Matric Certificate).
• Tertiary Qualification (desirable) or studying towards a
Bookkeeping / Finance Degree would be advantageous.
• Minimum of 1 – 3 year’s work experience in a similar role.
• Accounting System experience would be advantageous.
• Sage 200 Evolution.
• Working knowledge of Ms Office with a thorough understanding
of MS. Excel at a Basic/Intermediate Level.
• Meat Matrix experience would be an advantage.
• Ability to operate computerised accounting, spreadsheets, sand
word processing programs at a proficient level.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Proactive, organised, able to multitask and work well under
• Ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Attention to detail.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Good understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting
• Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and
PEOPLE DIMENSION believes that every successful Brand is shaped by Great People who deliver on the promise they make. PEOPLE DIMENSION is a Recruitment agency committed to seek greatness in the South African job market. Skills attraction is our passion and building trusted partnerships with both our clients and applicants our priority. PEOPLE DIMENSION prides us on providing a personalized and delivery-focused recruitment function across all industries. Our Services include both permanent and contract placements, in the following specialist areas; Information Technology Engineering Finance Office Support Insurance Marketing & Sales A clear understanding of our clients’ business and corporate culture is the starting point of every successful placement we make. Our extensive industry knowledge and more than 11 year presence within the recruitment industry, enables us to find and introduce South Africa’s top talent to our clients. We also believe in continuous follow up on the progress of the candidate we have placed as well as the level of both our client’s and candidate’s satisfaction with our service. PEOPLE DIMENSION adheres to the APSO Constitution and Code of Ethics and is therefore very serious in complying with the requirements of South Africa’s Labour legislation. We are also a Level 4 BEE Contributor. Integrity and Service excellence is our promise to you. We invite you to choose PEOPLE DIMENSION as your recruitment partner.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link