One of the largest banking giants is currently seeking Insurance Retentions Consultants for a Migration and Retentions Campaign.
- Exercise dynamic and innovative retention methods in order to retain our existing clients. For Example – Migrate existing clients across policies to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Validate policy for retained client is captured timeously and accurately
- Analyze client need, identify appropriate product and action opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling
- Grow existing client base.
- Adhere to underwriter’s rules and business procedures;
- Negotiate with Product Owners, Underwriters where required to find a solution and way forward for the policy to continue, especially at reinstatement of a policy
- The entire process must be conducted telephonically based at Client Premises in Constantia Kloof, Gauteng.
- Resolves insurance related queries and complaints from customers;
- Ensures that all targets are met.
- Facilitates the development of customer and business loyalty through relationship management and consistently portray a professional corporate image in accordance with the values of the bank
- Query resolution within turnaround times to avoid complaints
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 120 Insurance credits
- Relevant qualification (certification, Diploma, Degree)
- Regulatory Exams
- FAIS - Within DOFA
- Requirements include Class of business (COB) and compliance training
- All Applicants must be fully vaccinated and provide evidence of such
- Minimum of 2 years insurance industry experience:
- Minimum of 2 years call center/telephone experience;
- Minimum of 1-year sales/ retention contact center experience.