A global financial services provider listed amongst the largest in the world is looking for a skilled professional within Hedge Fund Accounting. The ideal candidate should possess the following skillset:
- Experience working with an investment management or finance-related firm.
- Good knowledge of the investment industry with 7-10 Years in Hedge Fund administration or related industry experience.
- Planning, scheduling and managing the daily workflows of all client deliverables within the team.
- Responsible to review/prepare the NAVs of the hedge fund clients on a daily/Monthly basis.
- Prepare Cash/Position/Market Value Reconciliations and resolving breaks.
- Reviewing pricing of the portfolio and analysing the pricing exceptions if any.
- Reviewing the corporate actions booked in the system and ensuring that the same is correctly reflected in the books.
- Responsible for accruing/amortising daily or monthly non-security related Fee accruals including management fees and financing accruals.
- Process non-automated transactions including OTC derivatives and their related cash movements.
- Effective communication with clients on daily reporting of Estimates/NAVs/Query resolutions.