The Fixed Assets Accountant is responsible for providing financial, administrative, and clerical
services in order to ensure effective, efficient, and accurate financial and administrative
operations. The Financial Accountant will ensure the accuracy and completeness when involved
with the preparing all financial reports, statements, taxation, budgets, internal and external
audits, balance sheet, and income statement reconciliations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Consistently achieve agreed targets by conducting the following:
• Support the Financial Manager with the day-to-day activities and reporting and assisting
head office staff with technical matters.
• Support staff activities with maintaining, analyzing, and reporting on financial accounting
• Establish necessary financial controls, approve various expenditures and obligations, provide
support for both internal and external audits and ensure all activities conform to statutory
legislation, company policies, and procedures.
• Review monthly management accounts and ensure adequate explanations for over/ under
• Compile Annual Budgets.
• Preparation of Audit and Tax packs.
• Monthly presentation of Capex to Monthly Steerco.
• Vat completion.
• Balance sheet reconciliations on Fixed assets.
• Month end closure of fixed assets.
• Prepare and submit ad-hoc financial reports required by Group.
• Provide assistance to the various business units on budgets, expenses, margins, and technical
• Month-end processing.
• Adhoc financial responsibilities.
Big 4 Company Articles advantageous
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link