Phithos is an IT Services and Solutions company building on data-centric technologies for Healthcare, Education, Financial Services and Social-Media industries. At Phithos, we believe in Research & Development, Innovation, large-scale meaningful solutions and Quality Service. We are headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa and have offshore delivery center in New Delhi, India from where we are servicing the customers in USA, UK, Africa & India.
We currently offer Permanent/Contract roles where candidates can:
Our roles are hybrid and work location can be discussed to find the most suitable conditions.
We have an excellent opportunity for a DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for collaborating with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage system and code releases. Cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing platforms and applications 99.99% available.
Education and Experience
• B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science,
• 3+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
• Expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef)
• Managing AWS infrastructure which includes setup, monitoring and alerts, resource allocation, and deployment architecture.
• Automation of development processes
• Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring
• Strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium
• Working knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub
• Working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language)
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link