- B Comm or relevant Finance qualification
- CIMA / CTA advantageous
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Finance function
- Exceptional accounting and reporting skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- Work closely with the Financial Analyst to give insightful input and commentary on the Financial (historic) reporting for their area (monthly).
- Provide accurate, timely and insightful financial reporting in a standardised format done quarterly (estimates) and annually (budget).
- Complete the budget process up to approval – prepare the original budget, five year plans and estimate for the business function.
- Attend weekly/monthly meetings with relevant budget holders and ensure that costs are controlled within budget.
- Engage in regular internal and external benchmarking.
- Understanding cost drivers and how to manage drivers to ensure lowest costs and maximize profit.
Please note that prospective employees will be subject to security vetting. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.