Excellent opportunities available at a top tier assurance, accounting and advisory firm in Europe for talented, experienced and ambitious audit professionals. They are committed to making an impact that matters for their clients, their people and society by aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging themselves.
The firm is looking to expand their team and is searching on various experience levels, ranging from audit seniors, audit managers to senior audit managers, preferably from large tier audit firms. Assurance experience in financial services or relevant related field would be considered positively.
Candidates with non-EU status need to be registered as a Chartered Accountant. Candidates with EU citizenship/passport may be in the process of registering to qualify for this opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide audit services to prestigious clients.
- Deliver high quality services by demonstrating a practical awareness of the impact of regulation and risk management on business processes and controls.
- Coordinate with teams on-site including planning, day to day control, contact with key client staff, respecting deadlines for assignments.
- Build strong relationships while being the main contact with key client staff.
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service.
- Coach and inspire junior members of your team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Chartered Accountant or eligible to register.
- Completed 3 year traineeship in Audit (articles) or in final year of completion.
- 3+ years’ experience in assurance.
- Solid knowledge in IFRS and consolidation will be considered positively.
- Financial Services audit experience – Alternative Investments, Private Equity, Real Estate, Funds.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Advanced English spoken and writing skills. Any other European language such as French / German / Spanish would be considered as an asset.
Benefits and impact
- Excellent opportunity for professional development, with extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills.
- Unique chance to work in a dynamic international environment.
- International and local community of fun, teamwork, sports and much more.
- Experience new cultures and expand horizons.
- Unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Your work will make an impact that matters
- Dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance.
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients.
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages.
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities.
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams.