One of the largest banking giants is currently seeking Universal Bankers for their Call Centre.
- To take demand from personal customers for any banking matters ranging from product questions to customer account activities (e.g., opening accounts, statements, debit order information, etc.), whilst forming an accurate assessment and understanding of that demand in order to act on it in a one-and-done manner that consistently delivers what matters to the customer within product and legislative (e.g., FAIS) parameters
Qualifications & Experience
- relevant FAIS Qualification
- DOFA Dependent
- Relevant FAIS qualification and experience.
- If no FAIS experience, would then need to operate under supervision.
- Previous experience in branch banking or contact centre environment with good understanding of bank processes, policies and products.
- Resolve customer demand under FAIS supervision.
- Adhere to the supervision contract (e.g., qualification and obtaining relevant experience) in order to fulfil all FAIS requirements within the prescribed time limits (when applicable).
- Interprets personal customer demand, where customers may frequently be impatient, requires good listening skills and a broad understanding of all the banks products, services, systems, processes and policies in order to appropriately meet customer demand. All this occurs in a volume intensive environment.
- Record and analyse empirical customer data and is expected to contribute in team discussions to drive solutions, either through immediate actions that can be taken or provides input into resolving systemic problems.
- Seamlessly transition across Voice branch and physical branch environments.
- Deal with all multi-media demands (e.g., email, face-to-face, social media, etc.)
- Adopt new methods as and when officially approved without reverting back to old methods.
- Familiarise him/herself with all the relevant legislative changes as it may be from time to time (this requires constant research).
- Depending on the customer’s demand, it may not always be possible to deliver exactly what was requested, so the jobholder must find an appropriate approach to offer an acceptable alternative – this requires sufficient knowledge and understanding of all the products, policies, procedures and legislation