Our Client is looking for a Senior Agile Coach in their Nedbank Group Technology - EPM Chapter business unit. The type of exposure needed includes:
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely accepted Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD,BDD Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Continuous deployment, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques, e.g. numerous Burn down, Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.
Purpose of the Job
To grow the agile skills in the organisation by establishing standards, policies and practices forthe introduction and sustainability of Agile methodologies. Ensure that relevant people in the organization are upskilled in the principles of Agile as well as the standards, policies and practices adopted by the organization.
- Drive the maturity of Agile at Nedbank
- Implement and monitor an Agile transformation strategy
- Implement an Agile transformation plan
- Educate employees on the principles and practices of Agile
- Provide advice and guidance to Agile teams
- Ensure that an appropriate governance framework is applied for the Agile framework used by the organization
- Provide feedback for the continuous improvement of the Agile framework at Nedbank
- Coach and mentor agile squads, executives, management and the organisation
- Contribute to the design of a strategy for the organisational adoption of Agile.
- Support a sustainable business agility transformation program by changing both process and culture, evolving from doing agile (tactical & process-focused) to being agile (strategic & culture/mind-set focused).
- Contribute to the design, implementation and monitoring of Agile principles and practices
- Provide subject matter expertise to aid the organisation in understanding, using, and internalising New Coach teams into the Agile framework, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalysing organizational growth and answering questions.
- Fostering collaboration with people across widely varying levels and roles, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile as well as overall company growth and improvement.
- Embody the Agile principles and values, and lead by example.
- Identify organisational impediments to successful Agile transformation and work to effectively resolve them.
- Support and partner with Agile squads within the organisation to promote collaboration and ensure consistent application of Agile best practices.
- Participate in skills assessments to identify agile capability/competency gaps across various roles.
- Represent the organization on external bodies related to Agile framework.
- Analyse and interpret quantitative and qualitative squad performance data and identify trends.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values
- Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities
- Contribute to the Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes, models and systems though agile thinking.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Scrum Coach. Certified, Scrum Trainer. Certified, Scrum Professional, Program Consultant, Trainer Certification, Program Consultant Certification, Agilist Certification. Certified Scrum Professional
- 3 - 5 Years as Scrum Master I (DM)..
- 10 - 12 Years experience in software development. (7 years in Agile Software Development)
- Experience in Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Experience applying concepts and techniques from multiple agile approaches including
- Extreme Programming, Lean, Scrum, Kanban and Safe
- Agile Development (Proficient)
- Working in Team (Proficient)
- Training techniques (Proficient)
- Strategy and Strategic Planning (Proficient)
- Change Management (Proficient)
- Planning and Organising (Proficient)
- Agile practise (Expert)
- Resolving Conflict
- Emotional Intelligence Essentials
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
Apply directly on site or send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that qualifying candidates will be contacted within two weeks. If you have not been contacted, your CV will be placed in our database for future positions.