* Must have SAFe certification or similar
* Must have Project Management experience
* Financial Services experience is preferential
* EE Candidates are preferential
To facilitate Nedbank projects to successful implementation of Agile as defined by the Nedbank Agile Centre of Excellence (ACE). Focus on continuous improvement by providing support andpartnering with Agile Transformational teams. Support and partner with Agile Transformationalteams within the Nedbank Group technology structure (Application Development and Maintenance, Project Management, Agile CoE, Human Resources, etc.) to promote collaboration and ensure consistent application of Lean and Agile best practices.
- Ensure successful implementation of Agile in software projects with improved quality in accordance with business needs and strategic goals.
- Ensure successful implementation of Agile in software projects with improved quality
- Provide expert level guidance to software project team in terms of process, system, tools, methods as well as communication, integration and successful team dynamics through
weekly facilitation sessions
- Provide expert guidance to software project team in terms of process, system, tools, methods .
- Ensure communication, integration and successful team dynamics
- Integrate with diverse stakeholders by engaging and facilitate with multiple divers groups across a spectrum of wants and needs
- Engage and facilitate with multiple divers groups across a spectrum of wants and needs
- Build professional relationships though engagement and regular communication and feedback with all stakeholders using quality metrics and project status reports as drivers
- Conduct regular engagement , communication and feedback sessions with all stakeholders
- Ensure professional relationships with software contractor, consultants, external suppliers and outsourced/ smart source vendors
- Provide timeous reporting to stakeholders
- Support the Agile transformational teams in driving the implementation of Lean and Agile principles and practices across Nedbank.
- Guiding Solution Delivery teams on how to use Lean and Agile practices and values.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organisation.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediments.
- Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Advise on possible risk issues
- Mitigate risks timeously.
- Ensure all Agile ceremonies are conducted.
- Provide guidance to Product owner
- Coordinate required skills for the core team
- Facilitate retrospective sessions with core team
- Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values by reviewing Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems, process, services and solutions are aligned.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders' businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
- Establish boundaries, commitment, trust, rapport and team cohesion by conducting personal conversations with team members.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g.. Green Strategy).
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
Minimum Experience Level
- 3 - 5 Years as Scrum Master I (DM)..
- 10 - 12 Years experience in software development. (7 years in Agile Software Development)
- Experience in Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Experience applying concepts and techniques from multiple agile approaches including
- Extreme Programming, Lean, Scrum, Kanban and Safe
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Scrum Coach. Certified, Scrum Trainer. Certified, Scrum Professional, Program Consultant Trainer Certification, Program Consultant Certification, Agilist Certification. Certified ScrumProfessional
Type of Exposure
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely accepted Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD,BDD Continuous
- Integration, Continuous Testing, Continuous deployment, Pairing, Automated
Testing, Agile Games
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques, e.g. numerous Burn down
- Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.
Apply directly on site or send CVs to email@example.com.
Please note that qualifying candidates will be contacted within two weeks. If you have not been contacted, your CV will be placed in our database for future positions.