Business Analyst: 1 year FTC: Banking: Enterprise Business Processes
This position requires an experienced person who has a solid understanding of Business Analysis and Enterprise Business Processes.
- Assessing, analyzing, optimizing, documenting, implementing, and testing end-to-end enterprise business processes of a multi-skilled team.
- The candidate must also be able to interact with the business community at all levels, from facilitating design workshops and conducting end user training to leading presentations to senior management and executive.
- To work with stakeholders throughout the organization; to build a holistic view of the organization’s strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets.
- The BA links and aligns the business mission, strategy, and processes of an organization to its information technology strategy.
- He or she documents this using multiple models or views that show how the current and future needs of an organization will be met in an efficient; sustainable; agile and adaptable manner.
- To bring business needs, capabilities, technology, and process together in an efficient and effective manner.
- The specialist BA has mastered the industry recognized knowledge areas for Business Analysis and works at the highest levels of abstraction, ambiguity, and complexity within the organization.
- He or she performs business analysis tasks to connect information. technology; processes and business needs in varying levels of detail within an area of specialty; and can perform all business analysis tasks at both ends of the detail spectrum.
- Candidates who have worked in banking particularly in Motor Vehicle Finance would be an advantage. Candidates must have work experience on agile projects, understanding of the SAFe framework, and the use of agile tools like Jira and Confluence and process mapping tools like Aris.
Experience in applying process modelling standards such as, BPMN. Knowledge of and exposure to business process transformation, including process enabling and integrating technologies:
- Enterprise Client & Product Onboarding
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Presentation technologies
- Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting
- Must have at least 5-7 years’ experience as a business analyst involved with assessing, mapping, and optimizing business processes.
- Experience in facilitating workshops with business users (up to executive level) to gather requirements, generate ideas and validate designs.
- Scoping, sizing, and planning all business aspects of a solution and the associated project effort and dependencies.
Communication will only be with shortlisted candidates firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your cv for a position advertised by Isilumko you confirm you have visited our website at www.isilumko.co.za and have viewed our compliance with the POPI Act