PBT Group has an opportunity for a MI Analyst. Strong SQL crucial.
- As Senior MI Analyst you are responsible for gathering and documenting requirements, understanding clients’ business models and processes, assisting in solutions design, supporting the development efforts in the whole process of software development lifecycle and providing documentation and trainings to end users.
- The position is also expected to build good relationship to senior level stakeholders. As Senior Business Analyst you will be leading the client presentations, running demonstrations and demonstrating product proficiency that meets the clients’ business needs.
- Data Validation & Cleaning
- Gathering data from Several Databases
- Data Prep
- Maintenance of reporting
- Extract and interrogate data to support business decision making
- Provide interpretation and guidance for users of information to add value to decision making
- SQL, SAS, EXCEL
- Data Visualization
- Critical Thinking
- Database Querying
- Data Cleaning
- Data Validation
- AWS Database knowledge (Ideal, not required)
- Data warehousing
- Domain Knowledge
- Analytical/Numerical Thinking
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience as a MI / BI analyst, functional consultant or other client facing role within the fintech/ financial services/banking industry.
- Must have solid SQL & Power BI experience
- Has working knowledge of implementing Management Information solutions, financial compliance solutions.
- Excellent communicator, confident in delivering presentations and product demonstrations, running workshops and trainings
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management, efficient in coordinating and managing client's expectations.
- Above average knowledge of BCBS239 regulations with practical experience within the analysis phase of a similar program
- Knowledge of debt management processes an advantage
- Relevant IT or business tertiary qualifications
- Recognised industry certifications