To manage a team of Cost Controllers and control costs via preferential contracts with suppliers, monitoring contract rates vs actual costs, evaluating suppliers, preparing RFQs, assist in designing process flows and work flow requests on Prisma. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN LOGISTICS COSTING ADVANTAGEOUS.
Key performance areas
• Bachelors Degree (3 years) / NQF level 7
(Bachelors degree / NQF level 7. For example, a BA, B Com, BSc or equivalent 3
Skills and experience required
• Up to 5 years’ Experience
• High level of computer proficiency – MS Word, MS Excel advanced, MS PowerPoint
• Fluency of numbers
• Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
• Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Management of Financial Resources — Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link