Employ Africa is looking for a Payroll consultant to join their busy team in Durban
The successful candidate will be responsible for accurate payroll administration, and processing of all payrolls including Africa payroll and their related activities
- Must have previous experience in Payroll processing in several African countries
- Advanced knowledge of SAGE/VIP Premier.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on SAGE/VIP Premier is Non-Negotiable
- Good written and verbal communication skills with English as a minimum
- Awareness of current African Labour law practices and trends is essential
- Ability to amend and alter the calculations on the program.
- Must be able to process a large amount of data under significant pressure.
- Ability to manage and run payrolls.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations.
- Advanced knowledge of remuneration and other best practices
- Advanced knowledge of financial legislation (BCEA, LRA, BBBEE, UIF, and COIDA).
- Conversant with the computer systems software as well as capability to troubleshoot
- Advanced knowledge of organisational development principles.
- In depth knowledge of strategy development.
- Good understanding of change management principles
- Good understanding of basic financial management principles
- Advance knowledge of skills development legislation and processes
- Good understanding of tax legislation
Good understanding of all international legislations