JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIPA Trainee
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
1. Completion of all task necessary to gain sufficient exposure to the SAIPA Training Program competencies and related documentation over the period of traineeship to a SAIPA degree of expertise
2. Bookkeeping, accounting reports and related services
3. Assurance, review and compilation of Annual Financial Statements
4. Tax calculations, submissions of VAT201 and EMP201
5. Ad hoc related services (risk assessments, client advice, valuations)
6. Any other related tasks
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Be very comfortable with, and have a general understanding of, computers and software, with an ability to learn new software easily.
• Have working knowledge of Word and Excel.
• Have strong analytical ability and work well under pressure while maintaining high levels of accuracy and quality of work.
• Be deadline driven and able to work independently without constant supervision.
• Have a strong desire to learn and develop in the position in line with furthering your traineeship.