Business Improvement Advisor - Engineering
Limpopo Career Consortium (Limcaco)
Monday, 24 May 2021
Engineering - Other Engineering
R65 000,00 - R85 000,00 (PER MONTH)
• Be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate.
• Hold formal tertiary qualifications in Engineering/Mining or Industrial Engineering, i.e. a degree or diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the mining industry with at least 5 years in managerial position in a mechanized mine.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience using analysis to drive improvements through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and concepts.
• A postgraduate qualification in a relevant technical discipline is advantageous.
• Have a thorough understanding of the skills requirements and organizational design for a large deep level mechanized mining operation.
• Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at a relevant Occupational Health Centre.
Send CV in MS Word and SAPS Certified copies of qualifications and ID in PDF to email@example.com