The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Managing Senior Key Accounts within the plastics manufacturing and related industries.
• Developing marketing and business strategies.
• Implementing Key Account plans and strategies to ensure sales targets and objectives are met or exceeded.
•Developing new business within the industry. • Managing and delivering on technical queries with regards to existing and new products.
• Monitoring market developments in order to identify and assess potential new Customers and opportunities.
• Building up market and competition knowledge by analysing market trends.
• Establishing and maintaining strong business relationships.
• Implementing volumes and pricing objectives agreed with Key Account Customers.
• Effectively implementing price increases and maintaining monthly or quarterly price lists to Customers.
• Driving all product sales on a national basis for the Company.
• Analysing sales statistics to develop continuous improvement strategies and drive new strategies when needed.
• Reviewing and projecting the success of each Key Account to predict revenue.
• Working closely with all Divisions within the Company ensuring that all problems with Clients are resolved quickly and successfully
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link