Our Client is looking for a Plant Operator Area/ Location: Port Elizabeth
Brief Job Description:
Brief Candidate Specification (Note minimum requirements and recommended level of education is Grade 12):
- Water sampling and basic analysing
- Site chemical inventory control
- Basic maintenance and calibration of water treatment equipment
- On-site troubleshooting and technical problem-solving.
- Present weekly and monthly reports to Key account manager
- Monitor equipment, pipeline, dosing equipment and Flocculent Plant operations.
- Ensure a safe attitude.
- Need to ensure that we are safety compliant and that housekeeping is addressed on a daily basis.
- Ensure that he set an example and lives the bigger values.
- Reporting to customers on-site and company management.
Work experience in the Mining Industry (surface) essential
- Minimum Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science
- Medically fit
- No Criminal records
- 2 years’ work experience in flocculent operations.
- Previous experience of working in a plant environment.