Mine Surveyor (D-Lower)
Limpopo Career Consortium (Limcaco)
Tuesday, 29 June 2021
Engineering - Other Engineering
R45 000,00 - R65 000,00 (PER MONTH)
• Grade 12
• National Diploma Mineral Surveying / BTech Minerals Resources Management - (Surveyor).
• Competency requirements as required in terms of the Mine, Health and Safety Act.
• Driver’s License: Code B.
• 4 Years’ experience as a Surveyor within the open pit mining environment.
• MSCC Legislation.
• Mine Surveyor's certificate of Competency.
• 2 Years in a Supervisory role.
Send CV in MS Word and SAPS Certified copies of qualifications and ID in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org