Mine Planning Manager (D-Upper)
Limpopo Career Consortium (Limcaco)
Thursday, 27 May 2021
Engineering - Mining Engineering
R65 000,00 - R85 000,00 (PER MONTH)
• Minimum qualification: BSc. Mining Engineering Degree.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an underground environment.
• Software 2D and 3D Planning packages. Deswik would be an advantage.
• Scheduling (Short, Medium and Long Term).
• MS Office experience.
• Attention to detail.
• Must be able to obtain a Certificate of Medical Fitness.
• Code B driver’s License.
Send CV in MS Word and SAPS Certified copies of qualifications and ID in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org