Senior Project Engineer - Mechanical - Mpumalanga Middelburg R830 - R930 p/a
Thursday, 22 July 2021
Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
R830,00 - R930,00 (PER YEAR)
Approx Monthly Salary: R69,00 - R77,00
Feasibility Studies, Engineer, Cost, Procure, Manage and Implement Capital Projects with a strong focus on basic engineering of civil, structural and mechanical disciplines and Project Management of a complete project.
· Capital project assessments and implementation with a primary focus on civil, structural and mechanical projects
· Ensuring that designs, engineering and construction activities conform with the OSHAct, Construction Regulations and associated design standards and Codes of Practice, as well as internal standards and procedures
· Tight cost and contract management.
· Developing and managing an effective project team .
· Ensuring that the equipment is reliable by ensuring the design is robust, tried and tested, utilizes quality components and systems from trusted suppliers
· Making recommendations regarding improved mechanical maintenance methodologies.
· Manage and oversee investigations of complex mechanical failures, such as insurance claims and make improvements in design and engineering for better reliability and life cycle cost.
· Conduct feasibility studies to improve and expand the capacity and capability of Plant and Machinery.
Min qual: BSc / B Eng or B-Tech Mechanical Engineering – GCC and People Management Diploma will be adv.
Exp: 10 yrs Mechanical exp, of which 5 yrs must be in the engineering and management of Capital Projects in Heavy Industry