ENGINECO (PTY) LTD
Friday, 03 September 2021
Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Generator Technician, Alberton
Position available for a technician to install, commission, service generator sets.
• Trade qualification advantageous.
• Sound knowledge of maintaining and repairing of generators with minimum two years working in a similar role.
• Ability to do Electrical Diagnostics and troubleshooting on diesel engines.
• Experience with Deep Sea controllers advantageous.
• Valid SA driver’s license.
• Physically fit perform daily task (standing for long hours, reaching, bending, lifting)
• Safety orientated
• Excellent skills on managing workload and time.
• Good communication skills.
• Willing to travel for breakdowns.
• Willing to work after hours and on weekends/Public Holidays and Standby.
Applications that meet the requirement should apply by sending a detailed CV including ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 10 September 2021.