Our client has an exciting EE opportunity for a Fleet Excellence Manager.
- B Commerce degree or equivalent qualification in fleet/ logistics is required.
- A post graduate degree (MBA) would be advantageous.
- 10 to 15 years’ Logistics experience.
- 5+ years management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of FMCG logistics and fleet systems.
- Understanding of road transport and NOSA.
- The ability to direct others and reach goals.
- Be able to express yourself clearly during communication.
- Develop and deliver an effective fleet strategy and business plan based on research and analysis.
- Monitor financial performance and asset costs.
- Manage and own the fleet master data directly and oversee the fleet function throughout the organization.
- Monitor fleet utilization and develop solutions to ensure appropriate actions are taken for improvement.
- Lead the effective management and control outsourced services and contracts.
- Ensure optimal process for the acquisition and disposal of fleet in consultation of the higher fleet manager.
- Oversee the allocation of resources required to maintain and repair fleet.
- Develop and monitor preventative maintenance procedures within the fleet environment.
- Provide critical data for analysing fleet operating costs.
- Optimize economic value added and return on assets.
- Continuously review and implement appropriate IT tools to enable businesses to optimally manage their fleet.