• Help design products with engineering and manufacturing
• Work from rough sketches and specifications created by
engineers and sales reps
• Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new
• Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by
engineers and architects
• Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting
(CAD) software specifically INVENTOR (Not negotiable)
• Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures,
components, and devices.
• Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given
• Prepare drawings for sheet metal components.
• Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate
• Compile data and specifications sheets.
• Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and
• Follow design and development procedures
• Prepare drawings using Inventor packages
• Prepare General Arrangement drawing
• Prepare assembly drawings
• Prepare manufacturing drawings
• Prepare and assist in drawing revisions as required
• Maintain knowledge of company standards and incorporate
into engineering designs
• Document control
• Site visits, measuring up existing equipment
· Relevant draughting qualification
· Min 5 years’ experience in Sheet Metal and Detailing
· A Valid Driver’s License
· Must have own transport
· Able to read and understand drawings
· Understanding of SABS/ SANS drawings specs
· Good level of computer literacy (i.e. excel, word etc.)
PEOPLE DIMENSION believes that every successful Brand is shaped by Great People who deliver on the promise they make. PEOPLE DIMENSION is a Recruitment agency committed to seek greatness in the South African job market. Skills attraction is our passion and building trusted partnerships with both our clients and applicants our priority. PEOPLE DIMENSION prides us on providing a personalized and delivery-focused recruitment function across all industries. Our Services include both permanent and contract placements, in the following specialist areas; Information Technology Engineering Finance Office Support Insurance Marketing & Sales A clear understanding of our clients’ business and corporate culture is the starting point of every successful placement we make. Our extensive industry knowledge and more than 11 year presence within the recruitment industry, enables us to find and introduce South Africa’s top talent to our clients. We also believe in continuous follow up on the progress of the candidate we have placed as well as the level of both our client’s and candidate’s satisfaction with our service. PEOPLE DIMENSION adheres to the APSO Constitution and Code of Ethics and is therefore very serious in complying with the requirements of South Africa’s Labour legislation. We are also a Level 4 BEE Contributor. Integrity and Service excellence is our promise to you. We invite you to choose PEOPLE DIMENSION as your recruitment partner.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link