- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Trade Tested Turner (or Fitter & Turner)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from qualification Software programming – Mastercam – Advantage.
- Ability to do programming is a must Certificate in CNC Machining – Advantage Conventional machining, slotting, boring mill experience.
- Must be able to read drawings. Experience and knowledge of fine tolerances.
- Familiar with ISO 9001: 2015 - Advantage
- Communication skills. Valid driver’s licence.
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials.
- Own measurement equipment
- Knowledge of Engineering equipment.
- Ability to work independent.
Duties and responsibilities: ·
- Ensure compliance all safety policies and procedures
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle ·
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed) ·
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated or CNC machines - Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools ·
- Test operation of machines periodically ·
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift ·
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws · Work with job card instructions and drawings ·
- Mark jobs for traceability.