• 5 to 10 years’ experience working in engineering/maintenance management.
• Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Knowledge of the Area Classification and Safety integrity Level (SIL) Standards
• National Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering, Equivalent or Higher.
• Instrumentation Trade Test - Red Seal (Advantageous)
• Technical and Supervisory knowledge demonstrated and learnt in the Instrumentation field in the chemical processing plants or similar
• Extensive knowledge of ISO 14001, 45001, 9001
• Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety, SIL and Area Classification Standards
• SHERQ Training course
• Safety Work Permit training
• Computer Literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Digilex and Power Point)
• Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
• Must be able to obtain a satisfactory medical report from the companies’ medical centre
• May be required to be on standby.
Salary: R650K basic annual salary, highly negotiable depending on experience.
All applicants are thanked in advance for showing interest however correspondences will only be entered into with the shortlisted candidates.