Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of a Branch Manager for their Durban branch, from the Electrical industry with a proven track record. This incumbent will be reporting to the Managing Director.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN A WORD FORMAT INCLUDING A PHOTO.
- The purpose of this role is to lead, plan, organise and control the daily operations of the branch and warehouse
- A valid Grade 12 certificate is a MUST
- A degree in Business Management
- Minimum of 5 years Branch Management
- A strong knowledge of Electrical products
- Responsible for total branch performance in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Create and execute the branch business plan ensuring branch profitability while managing and developing branch personnel
- Provide sound leadership for the branch
- Develop sales and expense budget for the branch operations
- Analyze and evaluation of activities within the branch specifically the external testing
- and chain repair departments
- Manage costs, operations, budgets and forecast data to determine branch progress
- towards stated goals and objectives
- Ensure financial reports are submitted timeously
- Through management decisions, communication and behavior, create a culture and a team that works together to meet customer needs and achieve desired results
- Periodically evaluates the performance of branch personnel, develop goals and objectives
- Ensure policies and procedures are communicated and followed
- Ensures the safety of all employees, seeing that safety rules are followed, hazardous conditions are corrected, and equipment and vehicles are properly maintained
- Attend health and safety committee meetings
- Ensures all equipment is maintained on an annual basis
- Promote an environment of empowerment, respect, and trust while holding team members accountable for their actions
- Attend disciplinary procedures when required
- Manage the relationship with the union
- Manage overtime claims
- Keep informed and liaise with head office on any Industrial Relations/Human Resources issues
- Keep informed and liaise with head office on any Health and Safety issues
- Ensure any relevant information from head office is communicated to the branch
UNSUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
Benclo is a privately owned recruitment company, established in 1987 and traded as “Bentley Management Consultants” often referred to in the industry as Bentley Recruitment or Bentley Consultants. In 2007 Bentley was rebranded as Benclo.
The business has grown and prospered around the premise that pursuing long term close relationships with clients which is based on mutual respect and trust.
For over twenty years Benclo has operated as a recruitment specialist to the fashion industry. Benclo is the specialist permanent and interim consulting recruitment provider for Southern African clients as well as those based internationally. We identify and service client requirements quickly and efficiently. Working with our clients we service their entire business staffing requirements including support functions.
The quantum difference in our approach is our ability to tailor our selection processes to suit your company’s specific requirements and being able to supply staff to the fashion, footwear, accessories, eyewear, homeware, clothing manufacture and textile industries. Covering all positions ranging from coordinators, production, buyers, planners, merchandisers, designers, pattern makers, brand managers, product managers, technology and retail operations through to managing directors.
We have an extensive selection of candidates to meet your requirements.
Benclo is proud to confirm that we are an “Exempt Micro Enterprise” as per the Department of Trade and Industry’s Black Economic Empowerment Codes. We are considered as a good BEE contributor and automatically score between 65%- 75%, which is BEE Recognition Level 4.