Our client within the Automotive Manufacturing Components Industry is seeking a Automotive BMC/Paint shop Process Engineer to join their team.
Open position : Automotive BMC / Paint shop Process Engineer
Location : Uitenhage
Salary : Market related
Type : Permanent position
Strictly AA / EE position
Working hours : Position requires the candidate to work shifts initially but this is not the norm and will revert back to 7.00 - 4.00 daily shift pattern.
Job requirements :
- EITHER a formal Engineering Qualification with at least 5 to 6 years experience within an injection moulding plastics environment OR a Qualified Artisan with 5 years plastics experience
- Experience having worked in a process engineering environment
- Must have good interpersonal skills from production operator to director level
- Must be able to work as part of an industrial process, project engineering and technical services team to think creatively in solving equipment, project and production manufacturing problems
- Process optimisation and engineering documentation (Process Flow, FMEA, Control plan, SWI is an integral part of daily activities)
- Technical requirements include : Mitsubishi PLC, Motoman Yaskawa Spray Robotics, HVAC Clean Room Systems, Krauss Maffei Injection Moulding BMC technology, Jig design for technical services, paint processes and new projects, Vacuum Plating Technology and Auto Cad and Project Management experience is advantages
- Lead and manage the successful implementation of process engineering and facilities projects
- Draw up and issue process flow charts, control plans, operating instructions, process instructions, FMEA’s and ECR’s
- Design training plans and train relevant people on all new processes
- Problem solving and trouble shooting
No reply after 2 weeks indicates that you have been unsuccessful.