Our client has an exciting EE opportunity available for a Millwright Technician based in Cato Ridge.
- Knowledge of occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Knowledge of SHERQ Management Standards.
- 5+ years’ experience in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- 2 years’ experience in handling spares and dangerous goods.
- National Diploma or S4 Electrical Engineering would be advantageous.
- Millwright trade certificate.
- Manage all site operations and make sure that they run efficiently.
- Ensure continuous stock availability.
- Manage the Site Emergency Systems with relevant problem solving to ensure continuous safety operations on site.
- Manage the plant maintenance program at the site to ensure minimum disruption.
- Maintain plant instruments.
- Conduct inspections and installations.
- Attending to emergency plant breakdowns.
- Ensure that the specified NCP safety standards are maintained.
- Control plant maintenance expenses with the annual fixed cost budget.
- SHERQ responsibilities.
When submitting you application please add you most recent payslip.