Imports Administrator - MP Middelburg R350 to R415 ctc p/a + Incentive
Thursday, 22 July 2021
Clearing and Forwarding - Other Clearing and Forwarding
R350,00 - R415,00 (PER YEAR)
Approx Monthly Salary: R29,00 - R34,00
Must have grade 12 and a Tertiary qualification
· 5 to 8 years’ experience
· Must have experience working in imports
· Experience in Customs Clearing Part 1 and Customs Clearing Part 2
· Basic knowledge of purchasing function
· Experience of legal and ethical requirements of the shipping, clearing and forwarding and transport industry
· PC literacy. Good knowledge of Port Authorities both TPT and TNPA, SARS - Customs rules and regulations.
· Good organizational skills to an administrative role, effective time management and flexibility
Administers the clearing, and forwarding of all sea and air freight imports on a documentation level.
· Knowledgeable on all requirements regarding import activities, Internal and external representation, liaison with government departments, shipping lines, unpack depot, freight forwarder, transporters and any other service provider.
· Ensuring that the daily administration requirements and pre-determined deadlines are met.
· Responsible to follow up on all import shipments.
· Prepare all clearing and forwarding documents to ensure fast and efficient importation of goods.
· Ensure documentation complies with set standards and regulation of various stakeholders and legal entities.