We are looking for a dynamic accountant who has full function bookkeeping / accounting experience to join a fast growing, exciting team of accountants and CA’s who provide financial and business solutions to individuals, start-up’s and SME’s in South Africa, the UAE and the United Kingdom. The role requires a person who is energetic, self-motivated, adapts well to a fast-paced, changing environment and is committed to the goals of the Company. They need to thrive on a job well done with a strong aspiration for excellent client service and problem solving. This person should be organised, detail orientated, able to effectively multitask, manage deadlines, communicate well with clients.
Responsibilities and duties include (but are not limited to):
• Performance of the accounting function for various clients using Dext and Xero
• Generating client invoices
• Capturing of expenses and monthly costs, reconciling to supplier statements via Dext
• Preparation of accrual and adjustment journals
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Payroll function (prepare payslips, generate IRP5’s, EMP201 and EMP501 SARS submissions
• VAT and Income Tax reconciliations to SARS and HMRC for UK clients
• Preparation of annual financial statements for submission to SARS
• Processing of online payments
• Submitting Companies House Annual Statutory Accounts for UK clients
• Reporting to managers on clients
• Communication with and management of relationship with client
Candidate requirements - Skills and Experience
• Recent accounting graduate from mainstream University
• Accounting qualification plus 2 years’ experience in an internal accounting role or at a cloud-based accounting firm
• Accounting qualification plus SAICA / SAIPA / CIMA / ACCA articles
• Experience with UK clients / companies BONUS
• Experience with Xero BONUS
Position: Sales Executive – Security Industry
Salary: R15 000 p/m + Comm + Fuel/Vehicle Allowance + Cell Phone Allowance
Other: Must have own vehicle
Accountable for quality, standards, service and desired outputs within inter-related functional areas of responsibility. May be responsible for work of others. This role will work with various closely related concrete variables, requiring an understanding of the theory or practices underpinning inter-related functional processes.
The purpose of this role is to enable achievement of Production targets, within area of responsibility, through effectively managing production activities and ensuring adherence to an operational and financial framework of practices, processes, standards and controls.
Key Accountabilities and Outputs:
Actively engage at regional level in the End-to-End Sales and Operational Planning Process
• Contribute to the Material Planning process as well as the execution of the Material Plan for region of responsibility
• Ensure that the Daily Production / Manufacturing Schedule is aligned to ensure delivery in line with customer requirements
• Work in conjunction with the Regional Operations Manager to guarantee order fulfilment in line with customer requirements, cost, quality and time parameters
Produce / Manufacture Product
• Monitor the Daily Production / Manufacturing Schedule to ensure timeous product delivery to customers
• Manage the entire end to end Production/Manufacturing process for relevant region
• Supervise the production of syrup and related products in line with established standards, policies; procedures and safety guidelines
• Ensure that all Infrastructure are maintained to ensure optimal capacity usage and availability
SHERQ framework, initiatives and communications
• Monitor the execution and maintenance of a SHERQ Framework of practices, processes, policies and procedures, standards and controls for application across all geographies
• Assist with monitoring SHERQ Compliance in region of responsibility
General Business, Financial and People Management
• Actively participate in operational planning and budgeting processes
• Drive continuous improvement through streamlining and optimising relevant operational practices, processes and systems
• Ensure adherence to operational and financial frameworks of practices, processes, standards and controls
• Ensure Adherence to all applicable Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Standards
• Manage cost drivers and take the necessary action to mitigate financial risk and address variances and discrepancies
• Ensure that the right people capacity is in place and manage employee performance through effective and goal directed people leadership
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree (3 years) / NQF level 7 (Essential)
• Up to 6 years experience (Supervisory) Supervisory; FMCG;
• MS Excel; MS Word; SAP; E Mail; MS PowerPoint
• Routine communication in connection with instructions, requests or normal work tasks
• Proactive identification of functional problems related to a specific process or policy, determine cause and impact, and choose the best alternative to solve the problem based on guidelines provided and an understanding of the theory or practices underpinning the problem.
• Others outside of own work area but inside the organisation
• Ability to openly addresses conflicts as they arise to ensure maintenance of strong relationships
• Considers relevant information when resolving conflict.
• Demonstrates an understanding of all parties view-points.
• Takes a calm and objective approach when resolving conflict.
• Proposes suggestions which promote resolution to conflicts.
Planning and Organising
• Manages time effectively, ensuring effective completion of tasks under stressful deadlines.
• Able to prioritise activities and resources, ensuring that results are achieved effectively.
• Able to evaluate progress and make appropriate adjustments to initial plans, ensuring a successful outcome.
• Able to communicate and gain team commitment to a vision of what is to be achieved.
• Delegates fully and creates opportunities which help others to develop their potential.
• Identifies inequalities of opportunity within the workplace and takes steps to address them.
• Inspires and empowers others to overcome difficulties and achieve goals.
• Nurtures strong team identity and pride.
• Able to communicate verbally in a logical manner.
• Takes the intended audience into account when communicating verbal information.
• Makes use of appropriate business language in verbal communication.
• Includes all relevant information in verbal arguments.
• Demonstrates proficiency of language in verbal communication.
• Interprets complex information to expresses own viewpoint in verbal communication.
• Concludes verbal arguments by making reference to relevant facts
• Increases performance expectations when success has been achieved
• Seeks out sources of information, including trade associations, “best practice” companies, customers, peers, subordinates, etc.
• Finds ways to fast-adapt improvement ideas to work processes
• Proactively seeks out resources, alliances, etc., needed to quickly introduce improvements
We are Seeking a SANC registered nurse with a up to date BLS to work as Shift Leader
Relevant experience as a shift leader, in the fields of medical/surgical nursing (sub-acute and long-term care), frailcare, dementia care and palliative care.
Must have own transport and willing to work overtime.
Shift Leader (Registered Nurse)
Cape Town · Full-time
These busy facilities with a versatile range of patients inclusive of frail, mental health, sub-acute and assisted living, are situated in prime locations across the Western Cape
We are seeking an experienced Shift Leader
To ensure high quality patient care, we also invest in continuous development of our staff, which includes both internal and external training.
If you would like to work in an exciting, dynamic healthcare centre and have a passion for care then apply now!
Duties include but are not limited to:
ADMINISTRATION AND REPORTING
STAFF ALLOCATION AND MANAGEMENT
MDT AND INTERACTION WITH PROFESSIONALS
RESIDENT ADMISSIONS AND DISCHARGES
Qualifications - SANC registered as Registered Nurse. Up to date BLS.
Experience and Knowledge - Relevant experience as a shift leader, in the fields of medical/surgical nursing (sub-acute and long-term care), frailcare, dementia care and palliative care.
Skills and Attributes - Strong interpersonal skills, professional communication, ability to work under pressure, managerial skills, making sound decisions, computer literate, professional, focused, fluent in English, proactive, organisational skills, be able to converse with people on different levels - staff, families, MDT and other professionals coming into the facility. The incumbent should be well presented and professional.
Working Hours - Normal working days are Mondays to Sundays, according to the roster. You will be required to work 16.25 shifts per month. Day shifts will be worked between 06h30 to 18h30 and night shifts between 18h30 and 06h30.
Our client based in Paarl Western Cape is seeking a strong sales executive/consultant with a good track record of internal sales and proof of targets meet. You would be responsible selling office equipment and office services to businesses telephonically. This is a office based position and require someone who lives nearby.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
If no response in one week please consider your application unsuccesfull
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled C# Developer to work from our clients’ offices in Cape Town. We are looking for self-motivated, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, who will be involved in the creation of web-based enterprise systems which automate and improve client’s business processes.
Matric + diploma / degree in Information Technology
4 - 5 plus years C# experience required.
Must Have required Skills
jQuery, HTML5, CSS
Agile & Scrum
Attention to detail
Passionate about Development
One of our leading clients in an industrial development consultancy are looking for a Lead Manufacturing & Supply Chain Strategy Consultant to lead and grow our Western Cape Buyer-Led Value Chains (BLVC) portfolio, which spans the clothing & textiles, furniture and food & beverage value chains. This person’s dual role is to identify BLVC growth opportunities and convert those into growth programmes, and to lead selected product/service teams in the development and execution of impactful interventions to support such programmes across the company.
Such interventions include sector, market and business analysis, formulation, and execution of sourcing strategy for lead firms, Business Accelerators to aid sourcing (lead firms) and market access (manufacturers), manufacturing performance diagnostics, training, and Lean implementation, and shared learning events. Through our clustering model, these interventions benefit from collective efficiency, allowing us to formulate and deliver more quickly, cheaply, and with wider impact than firms are able to achieve on their own.
• Contribute to the thought leadership of the company.
• Guide the evolution and delivery of products/services for which you are the lead across the company, and interface with other product/service leads as needed.
• Engage with existing and prospective clients in industry to understand their needs, brainstorm solutions and formulate responsive programmes and interventions.
• Articulate the benefits of, and quantify the business case for, client participation in existing and/or new programmes.
• Conceptualise, formulate, present, and execute business plans/proposals and budgets for private clients and/or public sector partners on new programmes or programme renewals.
• Develop a team culture of high-performance, innovation and learning.
• Allocate and manage resources to deliver programmes on time and budget.
• Build close, long-term relationships with executive-level client representatives and public sector stakeholders.
• Monitor and expand our reach and the engagement of clients across the BLVC portfolio.
• Expansive mindset, an ambassador of possibility, able to spot new opportunities.
• Ability to quickly understand multi-stakeholder and sometimes complex value chain dynamics.
• Strong business acumen – an intuitive understanding of market forces, commercial dynamics and business strategy.
• Quantitative skills and financial acumen – using financial analysis for decision-making.
• Strategy and workshop facilitation skills.
• Expertise in designing organisational structure, routines and change management systems for optimal execution.
• Business writing & verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Socially adaptable – the ability and desire to engage with people from different socioeconomic backgrounds and in different environments, from boardroom to factory.
• Outgoing personality with high EQ.
• Honours or Masters degree from a leading academic university.
• 5+ years’ relevant experience, plus minimum 3 years’ experience in a senior leader/management role.
• Management consulting experience.
• Manufacturing value chain business experience.
• Recognised project management qualification, e.g. PMP, Agile, etc.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The purpose of the role is to establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment in order to generate new business for the organisation's products and/or services.
One of our leading clients in the legal sector is seeking a Tax Accountant to join their fast paced dynamic team at their Cape Town OfficeS. To start in August 2021
Key Performance Areas
Knowledge and Skills:
Registered nurse required for a 2 week assignment at our client based in Tokai, Cape Town.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link