Regional Sales Manager (MH) - South Africa and Southern Africa
Execz Executive Placements
Friday, 04 June 2021
Building/Construction/Mining - Other Building/Construction/Mining
Permanent Position (half of work day will be spent traveling)
Type of Business:
Material Handling equipment (MH): Forklifts
Our client is very large multi-disciplined, multinational company dealing with high end construction equipment and materials handling equipment and has a vacancy for an experienced Regional Sales Manager for South Africa and Southern Africa (Angola, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Eswatini, Resotho, Mauritius, Madagascar).
• Increase Market Share and sales to customers not only International Key Accounts but also local accounts.
• Support and conduct Development of Dealer Networks
• Assist the Sales personnel of the Company’s HQ and Dealers in establishing Business relationship with International Key Accounts and local accounts.
• Conducts the dealer development including new dealer development for open territories, the replacement or reform of under-performing current dealers and widening or reducing the Areas of Responsibility of current dealers.
• Conducts sales trainings and product trainings.
Skills and Qualifications:
• More than 10 Year experience in Material Handling equipment Business like Toyota (EIE), Doosan (Goscor), Hyster (Barloworld), Mitsubishi (Masslift), Linde (Eazi Access), UniCarriers (Bidvest MH) etc.
• Age between 35 – 50 Years.
Submit your CV to email@example.com