Mining Sales Service Engineer (Polymer), Brakpan, R490k ctc
* Knowledge of Setting up of Safety Files for Mines and Plant
* Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be computer literate in MS Office.
* Must have emotional maturity to handle customers.
* Must have excellent commercial acumen.
Marketing and Sales
* Maintain product knowledge and familiarise yourself with any modifications to existing or addition of new products to the company’s product range
* Maintain personal contact with existing customers and submit a monthly report to the Sales Engineer on all activities including customer perception of the Company’s products and services
* Assist with resolution of customer complaints and get involved in the investigation and corrective action resulting from such complaints.
* Assist Sales Admin and Technical personnel by ensuring that all relevant information is available to ensure accurate quotations.
* Grow the existing business by providing input on market trends, new products offered by competitors and information on any expansion plans of existing customers. Increase current business by offering existing customers the full range of company products
* Assist with arranging customer installations; be present as company representative during installation and commissioning. Provide feedback to Design Office on quality of installation.
* Maintain records of component wear measurements/service reports on products and customers to ensure orders are placed in time for spare components and/or replacement products
* Business development and consolidation of potential for new clients that can be targeted for CLIENT’s products in a designated region.
Sales Administration and Reports
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link