UMM Contracting Services
Thursday, 25 March 2021
Building/Construction/Mining - Mining
• Install and maintain electrical systems.
• Responsible for establishing and ensuring ongoing supplies of power from generators to plant and accommodation units.
• Repair and maintain all electrical equipment and process control.
• Maintain lighting, switches, and electrical equipment in safe working order
• Install wiring and circuits for extensions and additions to work sites
• Carry out electrical fitting, high voltage switching and electronics
• Maintain communications and telecommunications systems
• Maintenance and extensions to underground communications, ventilation, pumping and cables.
• Maintenance and extensions to remote control systems
• Maintain and extend electrical firing circuits.
• Check and test, security, labelling and operation of underground pumps, switchgear and wiring
• Grade 12 or N2 in Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical Trade qualification as a minimum
• At least 3 to 5 years’ experience as Electrician Artisan
• Legal Knowledge of MHSA
• Maintenance of mining electrical systems
• Knowledge and capability to wiring diagrams to plan layout of wiring systems
Closing Date: 29 March 2021
Please email your CV to email@example.com