UMM Contracting Services
Thursday, 25 March 2021
Building/Construction/Mining - Mining
• Fabrication of metal structures by cutting, bending, welding, and
assembling processes. This includes creating, repairing and installation of metal structures on mobile plant equipment and other requested structures for operation requirements.
• Ensue all work performed is in accordance with the OEM standards and report all non-compliance.
• Comply with all planned equipment maintenance schedules and daily servicing.
• Ensure all parts, materials and consumables used from the stores are accounted for and booked to an active work order.
• Ensure that clear and concise feedback is added to completed work orders to assist Maintenance Planners
• Ensure good time management practices by completing all repairs possible prior to end of shift, ensure at handover that all carry over work is reported to the incoming boilermaker and supervisor.
• Perform workplace inspections for compliance to safety, quality, and housekeeping.
• Grade 12 or N2 in Mechanical Engineering
• Trade Certificate as a minimum.
• At least 3 to 5 years’ experience as Boilermaker Artisan,
• Legal Knowledge of MHSA,
• Mining experience will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 29 March 2021
please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org