Mini Bus Driver - Urgently Needed
Medium sized company in the Commodities Industry
Wednesday, 15 September 2021
Building/Construction/Mining - Mining
We are looking for a responsible and reliable Driver to transport passengers following a scheduled route and ensuring their safety.
• Being attentive to traffic and weather conditions and ensuring passenger safety.
• Following the planned route and schedule for departure times and stops.
• Regularly checking vehicle safety such as tires, brakes, turn signals, mechanical equipment, etc.
• Monitoring and reporting fuel consumption, mileage, and passenger numbers.
• Reporting delays, accidents, and emergencies.
• Responding to emergency and non-emergency situations.
• Inspecting the vehicle thoroughly before and after each trip.
• Enforcing conduct and safety rules on the bus.
• Valid code 10 driver’s license.
• Clean driving record.
• Previous experience as a bus driver.
• Willing to work shift (flexible hours).
• Have own transport.