1. Individual Credentials
• To coordinate, support and advise the company on all aspects with regards to Health and Safety. To establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety within site are adhered to.
• Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
• Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules, and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated, and communicated.
• Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety, and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
• Provide regular reports to the Human Resources Manager, Board of Directors/Senior Management Team on relevant health and safety activities.
• Participate in monthly meetings when required to report on relevant health & safety matters.
10 YRS EXP