Our client based in East London is looking to employ a PLC/Automation Engineer.
- National Diploma/BTech Electrical.
- At least 5 years Electrical Engineering experience.
- Siemens S7, TIA Portal, WinCC.
- Pneumatic Knowledge an advantage.
- Robotics Experience is an advantage.
- 2 years electrical problem-solving experience.
- To have process control experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- PLC Programming and Administration.
- Bar Code Scanner Configuration and Support.
- Torque Tool Configuration and Support.
- Critical Spares Management.
- Comply with OHS Act Regulations and other Legislation.
- Involvement with all new and current projects in various capacities.
- Accurately carry out maintenance schedules for all machinery and services (Electrical and Mechanical).
- Always ensure a high standard of Housekeeping wherever work is carried out.
- Carry out all works orders given within the time frame given.
- Perform and ensure quality workmanship - no come backs.
- All work must be performed safely according to all safety regulations.
- Speedily rectify breakdowns and after hours call outs.
- Weekly shift and stand by duty to be performed as per roster.
- Keep Plant Engineer up to date pertaining any potential breakdowns and any safety threats.
- Adhere to Company HSEE policy.
- Perform shift and standby call out duties as per Company requirements.
- Working overtime as per Company requirements and as agreed by Management.
Please note should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying please consider your application unsuccessful.