Maintenance Manager Paint Plant & Assembly
Wednesday, 14 April 2021
Automotive - Automotive Service
· Provide support to ensure all preventative, predictive and breakdown maintenance in paint and assembly machinery and equipment for both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
· Optimize all equipment to ensure sustained quality in the production process.
· Support and provide input to TPM to facilitate improvements and identify shortfalls/problem areas & equipment.
· Actively participate in the preparation and submission of Paint & Assembly proposals.
· Manage, control and record spare parts usage and ensure optimum stock levels and control.
· Monitor and analyse all equipment breakdowns and provide statistical reporting on trends and occurrences.
· Determine root cause analysis of failures and defects.
· Compile and update work instructions for maintenance and production processes.
· Support start-up and shut down processes of the plant/facility and machinery.
· Do shift allocations and monitor time keeping of employees.
· Focus on continues improvements to the equipment/process/methods being used.
· Control/update and implement the Filter Management System.
· B-tech or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering
· 7+ years experience in Automated Plant Maintenance
· Programming, fault finding and maintenance on:
b) FANUC Robots
c) SHINI Robots
d) Alfa Robots
e) ENGEL Robots
f) ABB Robots
g) Sepro Robots