My client in the Automotive Industry is seeking an experienced Warranty Administrator to join their team based in Johannesburg.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Matric qualification or higher
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must have experience of at least 2years in similar role as a Warranty Administrator
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to adjudicate all Warranty Claims for Company suppliers and dealers
- Assist with reporting on a rotational basis to create back up.
- Establish and develop and maintain dealer warranty relationship and goodwill.
- Assist in handling of warranty claims complaints and concerns and make sure the problem is resolved and corrected.
- Treat dealers and branches fairly and with honesty and demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service and ethical business practices.
- Implement improvement projects on an ongoing basis.
- Effective at dealing with resistance to change.
- Ensure targets are achieved and costs are kept in line with budget.
- Upskilling and training of dealer and staff on warranty systems
Please note that only experienced candidates will be considered and contacted.
Visit our website for more opportunities: www.sydsenrecruit.com
SYDSEN RECRUIT (Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)