PLC Automotive Engineer required for leading automotive company based in East London to perform effective planned maintenance and repairs to the whole production machinery and utilities.
- PLC Programming and Administration
- Bar Code Scanner Configuration and Support
- Torque Tool Configuration and Support
- Critical Spares Management
- Comply with OHS Act Regulations and other Legislation
- Involvement with all new and current projects in various capacities
- Accurately carry out maintenance schedules for all machinery and services (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Carry out all works orders given within the time frame given
- Perform and ensure quality workmanship
- Speedily rectify breakdowns and after hours call outs
- Weekly shift and stand by duty to be performed as per roster
- Keep Plant Engineer up to date pertaining any potential breakdowns and any safety threats
- Adhere to Company HSEE policy
- National Diploma / BTech Electrical
- At least 5 years Electrical Engineering experience
- Siemens S7, TIA Portal, WinCC
- Pneumatic Knowledge an advantage
- Robotics Experience an advantage
- 2 years electrical problem-solving experience
- Process control experience
Attractive package on offer.
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.