• Lead a small team of people in execution of daily HR tasks, with specific HR fundamentals, talent acquisition, process training, and employee engagement, and communication, union relations.
• HR Fundamentals: Support the delivery of HR programs and activities in a manner that promotes communication and involvement at all levels.
• High level HR administration, analytics and reporting.
• Ensure the quality, delivery and responsiveness of the HR department.
• Talent Acquisition: Recruitment / Onboarding / Exits.
• Responsible for the entire Recruitment & Selection process of new staff members.
• Ensure applicable Approval to recruit documentation is received.
• Assist applicable management with the preparation of the internal and external advertisement.
• Training & Development: Support the plant training and development programme in relation to the skills development and on the job training.
• Employee Engagement: Drive plant communication process and support management team to improve employee morale.
• Drives Employee Survey actions, provide professional expertise for supervisors in creating and executing action plans
• Industrial Relations: Coordinate BBBEE activities, including reporting and analytics.
• Champion the delivery of the Plant’s Employment Equity Plan.
• Ensure sound employment practices and legal compliance is adhered to at all times in terms of relevant legislations and collective agreements.
• Ensure that discipline is maintained and applied fairly and consistently in the workplace.
• Represent the company at DRC (Dispute Resolution Centre) and CCMA.
• Present appropriate IR related training when required.
• HR Administration:
- Tracking and reporting on HR measurable/Balanced Scored Cards as well as Key Performance Indicators.
- Schedule and attend respective plant level meetings.
- To assist with various HR Projects/surveys as and when required and all other tasks as assigned
Required Education and/or Experience:
• Relevant Degree or Diploma with qualification in Human Resources.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR Manager role.
• At least 5 years of Industrial Relations experience.
• Excellent understanding and working knowledge of the CCMA / Bargaining Council processes.
• Advance computer literacy.
• Sound understanding of applicable legislation, including MIBCO Main Agreement.
• Decision making/problem solving skills.
• The ability to act professionally at-all-times and be a trusted business advisor.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to cope with stressful situations.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link