Our Client is in search for an Employee Relations Partner to work closely with the People and Performance Business Partners and Legal team to provide insights and proactive interventions to drive the business forward and to ensure that they maintain their high performance culture.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- Identifying and managing any risks within the ER remit – see, spot, mitigate, eliminate and escalate where appropriate.
- Advising, supporting and educating line managers on all matters relating to employee relations.
- Effectively managing cases across all divisions of the business up to and including Employment Tribunal level. Cases will include but are not limited to disciplinary, grievance, performance management, probation, short and long term absence, flexible working requests.
- Supporting the business with any OD changes to provide expert ER advice / support.
- Taking ownership of developing the tools required to effectively manage employee relations.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders across the company locally and globally to promote good employee relations across the organization.
- Maintaining and managing an accurate case log in order to provide data to the business.
- Providing insights and proactive recommendations based on trends/key themes.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 6+ years ER specific experience within a high volume caseload environment
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience of autonomously and pragmatically managing complex cases up to and including tribunal
- Experience of creating, revising and implementing policy
- Good knowledge of employment law and keeps up to date with legislative changes and recent case law
- Experience of collective consultations / integrations / redundancy process / new legislation interpretation
- International employment law experience (managing international ER issues) desirable but not essential
- Employment law qualification would be desirable but not essential