Niche company (piano sales and services) in Westlake looking for an energetic & friendly Scheduling & Customer Services person for a permanent, long-term position as a first point of contact for customers.
• Manage, log and track incoming calls and customer requests
• Schedule appointments
• Keep customer records/database up to date and accurate
• Some invoicing and payment follow ups
• Administrative support such as preparing customer agreements, submitting online adverts . Monitoring competitor websites and social media
• Office & stationary supply tracking
• Assisting with research projects, acquiring comparative quotations.
• Build and maintain positive customer relationships
• Working: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
• Professional phone manner
• Positive, friendly, genuine customer service driven outlook
• Switchboard (at least 3 lines) and headset experience essential
• Ability to work under pressure and at speed, while maintaining accuracy
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills to handle booking logistics
• Computer literate in Word, Excel, Outlook
• Experience with cloud-based CRM software beneficial
• Accurate and detail orientated
• Must have Matric Certificate
• Own transport
• Interest in pianos and/or music beneficial but not essential
This position will be integral to the team. While training will be given, successful candidates will need to pick up the systems and processes fairly quickly and must be able to keep up.