Administration/PA/Secretary - PA/Secretary
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to CEO’s working life and communication.
Personal Assistant responsibilities include:
• Acting as the point of contact between the CEO and clients
• Screening and directing phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Handling requests and queries appropriately
• Managing the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
• • Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos and forms
• As a PA/Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
• You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
• You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
• Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
• Make travel arrangements
• Take dictation and minutes
• Source office supplies
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
• Devise and maintain office filing system
• Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant/Secretary
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• MS Office and English proficiency a must
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
• Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Administration Degree or Diploma is a must
PMG MINING PTY LTD