Duties will include:
* Building strong relationships with clients and suppliers
* Processing customer orders via phone and email
* Handling all logistic administration
* Manage the workflow process for all incoming/outgoing orders
* Liaising with international suppliers both in the UK and worldwide
* Arrange and complete all associated paperwork and sales documents for customer orders
* Handling shipping documentation and arranging couriers / deliveries
* Processing invoices
This is an excellent opportunity for a quick thinking Logistics Administrator to join a fun, super smart organisation within the Health Care sector, based in Umhlanga.
Candidates applying will benefit from an engaging team and working in beautiful offices with numerous amenities close by.
Email application to: email@example.com